The District Tap Downtown
When we opened our doors on Indy’s north side in 2014, we were focused on two things.
Craft beer on tap, and damn good food.
These two things are at the heart of who we are – at the heart of our promise to be your go-to place for whatever you’re looking for. Your place for lunch, dinner, or drinks after work. Your place for local live music, your sports bar for all of the sports, or to celebrate a special occasion.
We’ve had a damn good run so far, and we’re just getting started. The District Tap has planted roots in Downtown Indianapolis and has brought craft beer on tap and damn good food to the heart of the Circle City!
So, if you’re looking for things to do in Indianapolis, a space to celebrate, or to listen to local live music, you’re always welcome at The District Tap.
4pm - Close
Additional Menu Options: Vegetarian
TDT Devour Menu:
2 for $45
Appetizers (select 1):
- Chori-queso: Spicy queso with chorizo and shredded pepper jack cheese topped with house-made pico. Served with fried potato wedges.
- Tap Pretzels: 2 salted pretzel twists served with Scotch Ale beer cheese and white queso.
- Firecracker Shrimp: Breaded shrimp, firecracker sauce, green onion, cabbage, and sesame seeds.
Salad/Soup (select 2):
- House salad
- Caesar salad
- Cup of chili
Entrées (select 2):
- Tap Chicken Madeira: Sautéed chicken breast topped with fresh asparagus, melted mozzarella, and fresh mushroom Madeira sauce. Served over white cheddar mashed potatoes.
- Delmonico: 11-oz. hand-cut and topped with lemon butter. Served with a side of white cheddar mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Grilled Salmon: Blackened salmon filet topped with lemon butter and served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Spinach & Cheese Ravioli: Spinach and cheese-stuffed ravioli sauteed with garlic and spinach. Tossed with Alfredo sauce and served with grilled Italian bread. Choice of meatless, grilled chicken, or sauteed shrimp.
** Upgrade any entrée to a 14 ounce ribeye or (3) 2 ounce filet medallions – $6 per person.
Dessert (select 1):
- TDT Brownie Sundae: Homemade Ghirardelli triple chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and caramel sauce
- Carrot Cake: With cream cheese icing and a white chocolate drizzle.